Going to paperless seems to be an increasing tendency for any documents that requires paper. The same is true to your bills, now you can pay your CenturyLink bills online and enjoy its convenience. What’s more important, it is green and environment-friendly.
CenturyLink Paperless Billing Instructions
It is simple and convenient to pay your CenturyLink bill online and enjoy its benefits which include:
- Hassle Free. No more paper bills, no more stamps.
- Flexibility. You can choose from various payment options.
- Accessibility. View your past six bills at a glance, 24/7.
If you want to pay your CenturyLink billing online, there are two kinds of methods. You can either:
- Visit www.centurylink.com/billpay. (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to the official page)
- Click on ‘Quick Bill Pay’ tab.
- Enter your customer information. You’ll need your account number or home phone number, as well additional information about the account to validate that it’s you. Looking at the upper corner of your most recent CenturyLink bill is the best way to find either your Account Number, your Billing Telephone Number, or your Account Code.
- Enter your Payment Information: Choose the amount you would like to pay, your payment method (checking, savings, credit, debit, and in some areas money market or ATM). Then click “Submit”.
- If you want to view your full bill details, you’ll need to sign in to My Account instead.
Or you can:
- Visit www.centurylink.com/billpay
- Click on ‘I Want To Create A New Online MyAccount Profile’ or ‘I Already Have A MyAccount Profile’.
- If you are new to My Account, click on ‘Enroll Now’ button to join. For more details about registration, click here. If you already have a My Account profile, just login with your User ID and Password.