Capital One now is offering customers a new program called Image Card, where you could put your favorite picture on your card for free and personalize your card to be unique like you. Click captialone.com/imagecard to read more and personalize your card.
Capital One Image Card Step by Step Guidance
The personalization process in quite simple and fast which takes only three steps:
- Visit captialone.com/imagecard
- Sign in to your capital one account and choose “Change Image On Card” from the Services page drop down menu
- Upload the photo you like or choose one from Capital One’s
- Retate and resize the photo, then you’re done
If you are a Capital One Credit Card Holder but have no online banking account, click “Enroll in online banking to create your Image Card” at the bottom of the Image Card page to register at Capital One Online Banking.
If you still have not Capital One Card yet and would like to apply for one, click “Find a card and apply today” to find the type of card that suits you the best and enjoy Capital One Service.
Should you have any questions or comments about Capital One, go to Capital One Customer Service Center. It provides you with a list of Frequently Asked Questions, Online Banking Support, and Site Map. Or you could select your product from its list to contact Capital One by phone, web or mail directly.
- Capital One Image Card –capitalone.com/imagecard
- Capital One Official Site – www.capitalone.com
- Capital One Customer Service Center –