Craigslist offers classified advertisements. You can find almost any information you need. At Craigslist, you can easily post ad, find your community, get information on housing & goods on for sale, looking for services, hunting for jobs and more. It currently covers areas of US, Canada, Europe, Asia, Pacific, Middle East, Oceania, Latin America and Africa.
Craigslist Post Free Ad Instructions
Whether you want to post an advertisement to sell your bike or to recruit a qualified HR, Craigslist is a power site for you to make it happen.
Certain Craigslist services are free of charge, though some postings require payment. You can refer to Reference Link 2 to get detailed information about paid postings. Now let’s have a look at how to post a free posting.
- Visit Craigslist official site at http://www.craigslist.org/about/sites (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to the official page), you can see a clean and simple page, then choose a area you want to post your postings. You can either choose it from the link or from the map.
- At the top left side of the page, you can see ‘post to classifieds’ link, click it.
- Choose your posting form and finish this process.
- You’ll receive an email containing a link to an online form, which will allow you make last-minute changes and then self-publish your posting. Self-published posting will appear on the site within 15 minutes.
- Keep your email, because you can use the link later to edit or delete the posting at any time. If you lose or delete the email, and need it later, you can have it resent.
- If you want to let your posting goes to the top of the list, you will have to post a new one instead of editing it.
- You may post only once every 48 hours to one category and in one city. Be aware that your postings are automatically deleted upon expiration.
Go to www.craigslist.com and post your ad.
- Craigslist FAQs –
- Craigslist Help Page –
- Craigslist Official Website –