If you don’t have an existing account with U.S. Bank but you still want to enjoy public assistance programs, can you receive your funds? The answer is definitely yes! ReliaCard is a reloadable, prepaid Visa debit card issued by U.S. Bank. It allows you to receive your funds electronically. Visit www.reliacard.com (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to the official page) if you are interested.
The U.S. Bank ReliaCard is a prepaid card enabling government agency to make payment for public assistance programs. The use of ReliaCard replaces the costly paper checks. For individuals, ReliaCard cardholders can use it online, as well as over the phone at grocery stores, retail stores, restaurants and anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. ReliaCard has many benefits for both government agencies and cardholders:
For government agencies,
- Immediate and sustained cost savings to the bottom line
- 100% electronic payments
- Ease and convenience
- Multiple uses – unemployment benefits, child support and other public assistance programs
- Your money is automatically deposited to your card account
- Easy and quick access to your payments
- No need to carry large amounts of cash
- Withdraw cash at ATMs and make purchases anywhere Visa debit cards are accepte
- For security reasons, ReliaCard will be mailed to you in a plain, white, window envelope with card instructions. After receiving your card, you need to read the instructions carefully.
- Active your card. Call the number on the back of your card, and follow the instructions to activate the card and select your Personal Identification Number (PIN). You can’t use your card until it has been activated.
- You are required to enter your PIN to withdraw cash from ATM.
- Online. View your account online at www.reliacard.com. Choose the program at the homepage and enter your User ID and password.
- Mobile Banking App. Visit the website above and click on the “Mobile Banking” button at the bottom of the homepage. Download the app in the iTunes store or Android market.
- Phone. Call ReliaCard service number 866-176-5114.
- ATM. Require a balance inquiry at an ATM.
- ReliaCard Homepage – www.reliacard.com
- U.S. Bank ReliaCard FAQs – prepaidmaterials.com/reliacard-docs/ReliaCard_FAQ.pdf
- U.S. Bank Official Site – www.usbank.com