If you are a telephone addict, you may feel your phone bills are quietly stacked up or you are overcharged but have no idea what to do. With a CenturyLink account, you can better manage your calls with ease by viewing the bills, payments, orders and more. Besides, you can access the paperless bills and get protection for your telephone services from Local Line Protection.
Register to Your CenturyLink Account for More Benefits Guide
Be a member of CenturyLink, you are accessible to various exclusive benefits and services. You can view your bills, payments, orders, repairs as well as call detail records, manage your call detail, edit your recurring credit card payment information and update your billing address, authorized users, account name and account password. Besides, you can make payments and access options to receive your bills. Better yet, the free Local Line Protection prevents your local telephone services from being moved to another company when you don’t know or consent. Hence, get started to enjoy the member-only offers with signing up or logging in.
- Enter www.centurylink.com/myaccount (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit this site), input your user name as well as password and then click the button marked “Login” to manage your account and access all the services. If you are new user, press “Enroll Now” to register.
- Input your phone number without any dishes or account number found on the top row of the first page of your CenturyLink bill and hit “GO” to proceed.
- Follow the instructions to complete the registration.
If you forget your username and password, you can retrieve them with your email address and user ID respectively. If you have any questions or problems during the process, just contact the customer service rep online by providing the zip code at www.centurylink.com/myaccount.
1.CenturyLink My Account Site- www.centurylink.com/myaccount.
2. CenturyLink Official Site – www.centurylink.com
3. CenturyLink on Facebook – www.facebook.com/CenturyLink