Are you a regular customer of Sam’s Club? Are you a member of Sam’s Club? Do you want to enjoy more services offered by Sam’s Club as one of its member? If the answers are all yes, now it is time to renew your Sam’s Club membership to enjoy more easy and fast services at samsclub.com/renew-now (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit this site).
- Go to samsclub.com/renew-now
- Sign in to your SamsClub.com account. If you do not have an account, you can create an online account by entering your membership number and Zip code
- After logging into your account, move to My Membership Summary heading on the left side
- Click “Renew My Membership” button
- If you want to change your settings, please click “My Auto-Renewal settings button” button
- Click Yes or No button in the dialog box window that appears on the screen, and then click “Save” button.
- The primary cardholder should carry the responsibility for renewing the membership.
- If you have a Sam’s Savings Sam’s Business or Plus, it is the Primary cardholder that must renew the account.
You can also renew your account by going into your local Sam’s Club at the Membership Desk. Feel free to call Sam’s Club Member Services line at 1-888-746-7726 to assist with your renewal.
- Sam’s Club Membership Renew Site – samsclub.com/renew-now
- Sam’s Club Official Site – www.samsclub.com
- Sam’s Club Mobile APP – www.samsclub.com/mobile