With the Microsoft Office Product Key Card, users do not need a disc to install Microsoft Office any more. Especially when you have purchased 2013 versions of Office suites, it’s easier for you to install or reinstall Office products on computers. Create an account, enter the Product Key and download Office on your computer. It’s not that difficult, right?
Office Setup Instructions
To set up Microsoft Office on your computer, you need to create a Microsoft account which is required to redeem and activate your software as well as to access your SkyDrive storage in order to save your Office files to be shared with others. You can sign in to your existing account or create a new one. Let’s get started with Office Installation.
- Find the Product Key Card inside the Microsoft Office packaging. The Product Key is a 25-character alphanumeric code that is printed on the back of the card.
- Visit www.office.com/setup (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to the official page) and enter the Product Key. If you have a Microsoft account, click “Sign In” at the top right of the page. If not, you can create one later. Then click “Get Started”.
- You can download your Office product and install Microsoft Office on your computer. Select “Get Support” at the top right of the page.
There are several notes for your reference.
- For 2013 versions of Office products and Office 365 Home Premium products sold without media, you do not need to keep your Product Key. You can always sign in to your account and install or reinstall Office.
- A Product Key can only be used once to set up your Microsoft Account.
- For 2013 versions of Office suites, you can get a backup DVD at office.com/myaccount. There is no backup DVD available for the Office 365 Home Premium subscription.
- Your subscription is tied to the country/region from which you originally purchased.
- If you purchased Office 365 Home Premium or Office 365 University, you will have the option to select from a larger list of languages during installation. If you purchased Office Home & Student 2013, Office Home & Business 2013, or Office Professional 2013, you have the option to purchase and download a language pack.
If you are looking for Microsoft Office 2010 activation, go to Microsoft Support Center for instructions. Move to Reference Links for more help. You know you are always welcomed to leave your reply below.