Pandora offers free music not only on your PC, but on your mobile devices as well. Listen to the music you like at Pandora on your phone, in your car, or in your home whenever you want. All you need to do is set up Pandora on your device and you can create your own music stations and listen to only the music love. Follow the instructions below to use Pandora in your home on Samsung Internet TV or Samsung Blu-Ray.
Set up Your Samsung to Use Pandora Instructions
To set up Samsung Internet TV, you should
- Go to the Internet TV menu from the Info button on the remote.
- Launch Pandora and get the activation code.
- Visit www.pandora.com/samsung (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to the official page) and enter the code. Follow the steps to create an account or log in with an existing one.
- Hit OK on the Pandora welcome screen and select Pandora again. You are now able to use Pandora.
- If you forgot your activation code, retrieve the code by going through the process above. If you’ve set up Pandora but are asked to activate it, enter the code and go through the set-up process again.
To set up Samsung Blu-Ray, you should
- Get to Pandora by selecting it on the home screen by pressing Enter on the remote.
- The activation code will appear on the welcome screen. Enter the code at www.pandora.com/samsung.
- The following steps are the same as those outlined in setting up Samsung Internet TV.
Pandora set-up guide for other devices are specified in the Reference Links. For additional questions, you can email Pandora in its Help Center, and remember you are always welcomed to leave your questions below or to talk about your Pandora experience.