Have you or your family ever complain about the $4 fee on your Health Saving Account? Thinking about the method to avoid this annoying fee? It’s not impossible now if you link your Health Saving Account (HSA) to a TD Relationship Checking Account. The benefits of owning a TD Relationship Checking Account do not limit to help you the $4 fee, and it also provides you with discounted rates and fees on many bank products and services. Visit tdbank.com/relationship (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit the site directly) and find more surprises by yourself.
- Fee waived for paper statements with check images
- Free money orders, stop payments, incoming wire transfers and official bank checks
- Rate discounts on TD Bank home equity lines of credit and mortgages
- Online Banking with Free Bill Pay and eBills
- and more…
- Visit the site at tdbank.com/relationship
- Click the brown button “Open an account today” at the bottom of the page
- Select your region and click go. You can choose states of the U.S. or Canada.
- If you are a current customer and use online banking, tick the right box and log in. If you are current customer but don’t use online bank, provide your information as required and click next.
- If you are not current customer, click start the application and be redirected to the application page.
- Fill in the information needed as instructed.
If you want to know more information, just have a visit at tdbank.com/relationship and explore on your own!
- TD Bank Relationship Checking Account – tdbank.com/relationship
- TD Bank Homepage – www.tdbank.com/
- Open a TD Bank Relationship Checking Account