CEO of Southwest Airlines Gary Kelly says: Our people are our single greatest strength and most enduring longterm competitive advantages. Do you have the confidence to be such a guy and get a chance to work in Southwest Airlines? Come and visit southwest.com/careers (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of the page and visit the site directly) and apply for a suitable position for you in Southwest Airlines.
Employees of Southwest Airline may enjoy great WorkPerks such as free travel privilege, casual dress code, ProfitSharing, and great health benefits including medical, dental and vision. Southwest Airlines appreciates human rights and everyone from whatever background and with various personalities. Qualified applicants will never be rejected only because of their disability, veteran status, sexual orientation gender identity or other legally protected status.
Southwest Airlines offers convenient ways for diversity, military and applicants with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided for applicants with disabilities, and you may use “Accommodation Request” as the subject line of your email when apply for the job. Visit delta.com/redeem and you will see the three buttons, and click on it to explore your career.
- Visit southwest.com/careers
- Enter the keywords, category, position type and location that you expected for the job (if any) and click search.
- A list of jobs that satisfy your requirements will be shown in the new page. Choose the one you are interested in and click the title.
- You can view the job details including posted date, department, responsibilities and qualification needed for the job. If this is the suitable one for you, scroll down the page and click “Apply Now” at the bottom of the page.
- You need to create a profile if you are a new user, or log in if you’ve already got one. You can choose create profile with your Facebook, Google+ or Linkedln.
- Follow the instructions to finish the application.
- Southwest Airlines Careers –
- About Southwest –