Lego is a leading toy company established in 1949. To better serve customers of all ages, Lego plans to receive vast precious opinions and suggestions. If you are the one, just freely voice your thoughts in the Lego Store Survey, helping Lego better improve. On your next visit to Lego, you probably receive better customer service. Click www.lego.com/storesurvey in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to voice your opinion.
- Help Lego enhance itself and get better customer service on your next visit to Lego.
- The survey is open to participants who are 15 years of age or older. If you are a kid, take the survey with help of an adult.
- Online. Visit www.lego.com/storesurvey to take the survey.
- Click on www.lego.com/storesurvey, set your language preference from the drop-down list and hit “Let’s go!”.
- Enter the code located on your LEGO receipt. When each step is finished, click the button marked “Next” to continue. Please note that the code includes dashes. Without a receipt at hand, check “I do not have my receipt”.
- Choose the store location, name and the date of your visit.
- Answer the survey questions about Lego stores, staff and more.
- During the process, you can choose to be contacted by Lego about your experience by providing your name and email address or phone number.
- Click the “Finish” tab to finish the process.