A new phone may bring you joy but transferring contacts from your old device to new one could be a trouble. To help you out, the Verizon online transfer contacts tool has solved this problem within a few steps.
Verizon Helps You to Transfer Your Contacts Instructions
Transfer your contacts online is easy and quick. Before transferring your contacts, you need to make sure that your current and new phone have installed Back Assistance Plus. If you have a My Verizon account, sign in and go to the Backup Assistant Media Store page (See Reference Links 3) to see if Backup Assistant is available for your device. Please follow the listed instructions to backup your contacts.
- Visit www.verizonwireless.com/transfercontacts. (You may use the link in Reference Link 1 at the bottom of this page to be redirected to this page)
- Choose your current device. Click on “Select Device” button. You can search device by entering the key words of your phone in the pop-up menu or filter by brand and model.
- Once you have chosen the device, please hit “OK” button in the lower right corner.
- Choose your new device. Repeat above instructions. Then click on “Continue” button.
- According to different device, Verizon provides you with the detailed guide on how to back up contacts in your old device to the cloud. Meanwhile, Verizon also offers you instructions on how to restore your contacts to your new phone. Select the right method and follow the instructions to transfer you contacts.
One thing you need to notice: do not activate your new device just yet. In order to successfully transfer your contacts, you must do so before activating your device.
It is very easy and convenient to transfer contacts from your old device to the new one at www.verizonwireless.com/transfercontacts.