If you are vexed about how to unlock your mobile devices, here is the solution for you. Read on to find out and get ready the related information to get started. Now visit www.att.com/deviceunlock to unlock your AT&T mobile devices online. Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit this site.
- You can’t unlock devices from other carriers there.
- To unlock your device which is designed for use on AT&T NET WORK, has been paid for in full or reported lost or stolen, you need to be a current or a former AT&T customer with the phone number or account number for the account.
- For unlocking, your postpaid phone and tablet account needs to be active for at least 60 days and your prepaid/GoPhone needs to be active for at least 6 months.
- Business customers can unlock by calling 800-331-0500.
- Current customers are limited to 5 unlocks per account per year and 5 unlocks per former account are for former customers.
- Visit www.att.com/deviceunlock to get started.
- Read the requirements carefully and accept them by ticking the box and hitting the “Agree” button.
- Complete the AT&T online unlock request form with your wireless number, IMEI number, full name, email address, last four numbers of SSN and AT&T account passcode.
- Click “Submit”, and AT&T will take your form form there.