Update your address with the United States Postal Service? By changing your address online, you have get exclusive mover savings of instant access to over $500 in valuable coupons. Just go to www.usps.com/umove (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to the official page) to check out.
USPS Umove Service Guide
Official Postal Service Change of Address includes the following services:
- Exclusive Mover Savings Get instant access to over $500 in valuable coupons
- Safe and Secure Safeguard your information with ID verification by a simple $1 charge to your credit or debit card
- Speed and Convenience Save a trip to the post office
- Email Confirmation Receive an immediate email confirmation of your Change of Address
- MyMove.com Local Information, Tools and Offers. Make your move complete with catalog forwarding services, neighborhood deals and more at MyMove.com
If you want to change your address with the United States Postal Service, click “Continue” button, and then answer the following questions:
- Is this move permanent or temporary?
- When should we forward your mail?
- What type of move is this?
Then, fill in some personal or business information based on your type like your name, your old address, new address and contact information. Also safeguard your personal information with identity verification by a simple $1 charge to your credit or debit card at www.usps.com/umove/ will make sure it is safe and secure. You will also receive an immediate email confirmation of your change of address. If you need change of address help, search USPS FAQs at FAQ Home.