It is a place to update your address with the United States Postal Service. You can view, update and cancel your change of address order. This simple process requires your new 5-digit zip code and your 16-digit confirmation code. It will take up to 72 hours for an order to be effective in the system. All the information in USPS Change of Address Service is secured with HTTPS connection. View your USPS Change of Address order at managemymove.usps.com(Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit this site).
- Click Submit a Change of Address order online in the yellow box below the page.
- Click Continue and select the circles that meet your demand. Click Continue again.
- Enter your name, old and new address and your contact information. Click Continue, then sign and date the form.
- In addition to online change of address, you can call USPS or go to the post office. You’ll be charged a $1 verification fee for online or call options.
After submitting your order, find your confirmation code in your email or in your new mailbox. If you have questions about changing your address, you can refer to the first reference link below.
USPS has several move update options for customers: ACS service which provides a cost-effective, efficient means of obtaining accurate change-of-address information, Ancillary Service Endorsements, FASTforward System and NCOALink Systems, try them and determine which one or what options work for you and your company.
- Go to Track & Confirm at usps.com
- Enter your Label ID number from the Mailing Label or Receipt
- Under “Notification Options,” click on Go for the Track & Confirm by Email option
- Enter your name
- Select the type of email notification you would like (either “Email all Activity to Date,” or “Email all Future Activity”)
- Enter up to three different email addresses to receive the notifications
- Click Submit and you are now able to receive email notifications.
If your issues are not covered by the above instructions, please call 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777) for customer support. Customer Service representatives are available Monday thru Friday: 8:00 am to 8:30 pm ET, Saturday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm ET, closed for Sundays and holidays.
- United States Postal Service Change of Address Site – managemymove.usps.com
- United States Postal Service Homepage – usps.com
- United States Postal Service on Facebook – www.facebook.com/USPS
- United States Postal Service on Twitter – twitter.com/usps
- United States Postal Service on YouTube – www.youtube.com/uspstv