When it comes to choosing a savings account, you might think of established names. American Express personal savings would satisfied your need if you are looking for an account without a minimum deposit requirement as well as high-yield. Click personalsavings.americanexpress.com in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to know detailed information about personal savings and apply online.
American Express Personal Savings Instructions
American Express personal savings offer two simple products: High-Yield Savings account and Certificate of Deposit (CDs). These two products have some common features in order to satisfy the need of customers.
- Make deposits and withdrawals to and from your Personal Savings account electronically by linking your existing account at another bank in a few simple steps
- 24/7 account access by web or phone, making it easy to check your balance or transfer money
- Each depositor is insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation to at least $250,000 so that you can save with confidence
- No fees to open an account and no minimum deposit amount
These two products have different features. To view detailed information, please refer to Reference Links 2 to check by yourself.
How to Apply for a Personal Saving Account
- Click on the ” OPEN AN ACCOUNT “button at personalsavings.americanexpress.com.
- You need to prepare your personal information including your social security number, e-mail address, home address, phone number, date of birth and your existing bank account and routing number if you are funding electronically.
- Choose the type of account that you want to open.
- You will receive an onscreen and/or an e-mail confirmation when your application is approved.
- You can fund your account either electronically or by check. Start earning interest on the day American Express receive your deposit.
- American Express Personal Savings Page – personalsavings.americanexpress.com
- American Express Personal Savings Products Introduction
- American Express Official Site – www.americanexpress.com