USPS career and employment information site provides information of USPS compensation and benefits, employment requirements, career development, USPS employees and sales and marketing jobs.
- Visit USPS Career & Employment page (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit this site).
- Click on ‘Search our latest job openings’ to see if there is a suitable job opening. Just enter the keywords, city, and zip code, then click on ‘Start’ to see the result.
- If you don’t have an eCareer Profile, you can click on ‘Start your eCareer profile’ link to create one. Enter your first name, last name, user name, password and email then click on ‘Register’.
- Visit USPS Career & Employment page
- Click on USPS Employees
- Click on the link you wish to continue,: Search for internal jobs or bargaining unit reassignment
- Enter your employee ID and USPS PIN to logon
Visit www.usps.com/employment to apply for a job in USPS.