Are you a member of Macy’s? Want to get information about your profits, payment and work schedule? Or want to catch up the latest news about your company? Macy’s In-site Employee Connection site has all those things you are looking for. Login Macy’s in-site employee connection at www.employeeconnection.net/insite and check your paycheck online. Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit this site.
Macy’s In-site Employee Connection Instructions
Macy’s In-site Employee Connection site is designed for Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s associates, providing important information about their benefits program, paycheck, company news and much more. As an employee, you could get to your personal resources like your pay, benefits, and work schedule.
Macy’s In-site Employee Connection is Macy’s employee connection in-site paycheck online management link. If you are a returning user, type your 8-digit employee ID number and In-Site password in the appropriate fields, and click Log In. If you do not have an Employee Connection account yet, input your SSN and 8-digit employee ID number to apply for a new account.
This site recommends Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox to login your account and make sure your information is safe. If you are using some other type of browsers, you may read the message to ask you change the browser. There are lots of information available at Macy’s in-site employee connection site. Like paycheck, TreasureDirect, Bloomingdale’s bill payment, Macy’s bill payment, social security information, college bound fund employee payroll direct deposit program and lots of other resources.
- Double click the Internet Explore desktop icon to open Macy’s intranet.
- Type “insite” in the address box and press “Enter”.
- At the landing page, click “Log In” on the top right corner.
- Enter your 8-digit Employee ID and Password at the Sign In window and click “Sign In”.
The other way is to access In-site from your home computer via the Internet:
- Go to the Macy’s In-site Employee Connection site at www.employeeconnection.net/insite.
- Click “IN-SITE” among the top sections at the landing page.
- At the new page, click red button marked “SIGN IN”.
- Enter your 8-digit Employee ID and Password and click “Sign In” at the Sign In window.
If you encounter some issues related to compatibility, please refer to the Site Requirements. Please note that after 5 invalid login attempts, you will be locked out. If you are a first time user or you just forgot your password, you can get it all started over through “New User/Forgot Password” option:
- Follow one of the procedures above to access the In-Site either from work or home.
- Click “New User/Forgot Password” under the Sign In window. Then you will be asked to provide information at a validation screen including:
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
- Your 8-digit Employee ID
- Your birth date (mm/dd/YYYY )
- Your home ZIP Code
- Your mother’s maiden name
- Complete the required information and click “Sign In”. You would receive a temporary password which you can change it later on through “Change Password” link.
If you like Macy’s in-site employee connection and plans to work in a company like this, macysjobs.com is the first place you should visit. Walmart careers, USPS employment and Sears application offers great opportunities for you as well.