Discover another way to plan, buy and build your sweet home at Lowe’s. You can find more new and creative ideas and products in Lowe’s free e-newsletters and print publications. By keeping yourself posted on latest stylish indoor and outdoor improvement, your home can sure look like what you’ve been always dreamed of, or even surprises you
Lowe’s Subscriptions Instructions
Without logging on to your MyLowe’s account, you can subscribe to e-newsletters and print publications just by entering your email address or name and address. If you are looking for more at Lowe’s, you can create a MyLowe’s account to
- Track your purchase history with a MyLowe’s card
- Get organized with Lists
- Stay on top of seasonal needs with Reminders
- Make managing your home easier with Home Profile
To start your subscription, go to lowes.com/subscribe (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to the official page)and check the boxes before the items you’d like to subscribe to. Enter subscriber details to the right. Scroll down and click on “Save” button. Your subscription is done.
Lowe’s e-newsletters include:
- Weekly Products and Offers with exclusive email offers and promotions
- Monthly Lowe’s Creative Ideas for Home and Garden
- Occasional Energy-Saving Solutions with energy-saving tips and ideas
- Bi-Weekly LowesForPros for professional contractors, builders and remodelers
- Monthly Team Lowe’s Racing about the latest news and information from Team Lowe’s Racing
Printed publications include:
- Lowe’s Creative Ideas for Home and Garden five times a year
- Ideas Creativas (Spanish Version) four times a year
From great ideas to make home more comfortable to special offers and discount information, Lowe’s Subscriptions will help you get all the necessary information faster than others. You can also unsubscribe at any time.
Lowe’s Creative Ideas offers easy DIY projects, home makeover ideas, decorating tips, and more at www.lowes.com/creative-ideas.
Shortcuts and service reviews about Lowe’s: