Did you doubt the security and safety of your money when online shopping and transaction become popular? Have you ever have the experience of credit account fraud? Or do you worry about the security and safety of your money when you make payments outside your country while traveling? Your worry, of course, have reasons. In order to to eliminate your worries, MasterCard develops MasterCard SecureCode to protect the confidentiality of your credit card. Get yo know more about MasterCard SecureCode, please visit mastercard.us/securecode (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to the official page).
- It is easy and convenient to activate SecureCode. It can be added to your current credit card. And also, you can also enjoy this service when you open an new credit account at MasterCard.
- Not only MasterCard is accepted world-wide, so does MasterCard SecureCode. even if you are spending your holiday outside your country, there’s is no need to worry about the availability of MasterCard, just apply for the service and enjoy your stay.
- MasterCard SecureCode is an added protection of your credit card. The code is kept between you and your issuing bank. No third party can keep tack of your code because they won’t be able to see it.
- Visit mastercard.us/securecode
- Click “Sign Up” in the middle of the webpage.
- Choose your credit card issuing bank from the table below.
- Then you will be directed to the log in page. Insert card number and name and click “Submit”.
- They provide answers to your security questions.
- Set your SecureCode.
If you have any questions in your registration or having problems while using MasterCard SecureCode, you may contact the issuing bank first, its phone number is printed on the back of your card. Then, you may contact MasterCard Assistance Center at toll-free number 1-800-627-8372. And also, you can visit MasterCard FAQ page and find answers there, if is something needed to be answered by MasterCard,fill an form and submit it.